The Centre comprises a mix of established leading researchers, talented early career researchers, HDR students, and technical and admin support staff. Use the links below to see details of our team members’ experience, skill-sets, research interests, publications, and contact details.
- Professor Paul Salmon, Centre Director, Transport and Infrastructure and Sport and Outdoor Recreation theme leader
- Dr Nicolas Stevens, Land Use Planning and Urban Design theme leader
- Dr Gemma Read, Human Factors and Sociotechnical Systems Research Fellow
- Dr Adam Hulme, Research Fellow, Sports and injury Prevention.
- Dr Ben Lane, Research Fellow, Systemic teamwork to optimise interventions in illicit dark net marketplaces.
- Scott McLean, Research Fellow, High Performance Sport.