The Centre comprises a mix of established leading researchers, talented early career researchers, HDR students, and technical and admin support staff. Use the links below to see details of our team members’ experience, skill-sets, research interests, publications, and contact details.
- Professor Paul Salmon, Centre Director, Transport and Infrastructure and Sport and Outdoor Recreation theme leader
- Dr Nicolas Stevens, Deputy Director, Land Use Planning and Urban Design theme leader
- Associate Professor Gemma Read, Human Factors and Sociotechnical Systems Research Fellow
- Dr Adam Hulme, Research Fellow, Sports and injury Prevention.
- Dr Scott McLean, Research Fellow, High Performance Sport.
- Dr Bhawana KC, Research Fellow,
- Rachael Wynne, Research Fellow,